IGLOO RULES FOR CHILDREN
- Up to two children (under the age of 2 years old) may sit on an adult’s lap in addition to the 8 occupied seats.
- Due to space constraints, a high chair can be substituted for a chair but cannot be an additional chair in the igloo.
- Due to space constraints, an infant car seat can be substituted for a chair, but cannot be an additional chair in the igloo.
- All members of the party, including children must be seated for the duration of the reservation.
- Kids are not allowed to play, climb or run around inside of the igloo. They must remain seated through the duration of the party.
- Kids are not allowed to play outside of the igloos on the patio or the surrounding area.
- Our kid’s menu is not available in the Igloos. Only items from the exclusive Igloo menu may be ordered.
- Parents are responsible for cleaning up after their little ones (we’re looking at you goldfish & saltine crackers!). Excessive messes are subject to a $50 cleaning fee. Don’t make us do it, Todd & Barbara!
Please note: Rules may change without notice. We reserve the right to end service and reservations for those parties who do not follow our rules without a refund.